Growing or shrinking families, a new job with a new, long commute, retirement, divorce, etc., are all cause to seriously consider moving on to a home that makes more sense for life as you now know it.
Download a copy of:
The Book of Answers for Seller's - A collection of how-tos, checklists, and worksheets to help your buyers and sellers understand what to expect during the real estate purchasing experience.
REALTORS® provide sellers invaluable services, and there are many reasons to work with one. A Realtor® will:
• Give you up-to-date information about the market, prices, financing, terms and conditions of competing properties.
• Market your property to other real estate agents and to the public.
• Know when, where and how to best market your property.
• Help you objectively evaluate every buyer’s proposal without compromising your marketing position.
• Help close the sale of your home.
Make the Right Choice for You
Copyright 2016 - Adirmont Real Estate, LLC All rights reserved.
COME SEE WHERE HOME COULD BE!
There’s no single formula for determining when to sell your house. At Adirmont Real Estate, we put service before the sale. We'll provide honest advice so you can do what’s best for you and your budget. If you're not sure if it's time to sell, consider these points....